Here’s how the Creators Kit works
🎨 You’ll receive supplies for the featured project(s) PLUS supplies for a surprise project!
🎨 Pick up Date: 12-7pm on Tuesday Oct 8
🎨 The date you purchase will determine which box you will receive. Purchase before 9/29/19 and you will get the October box. Purchase after that AND before 10/1/19 and your first box will be the November box.
One time Purchase options
🎨 Ship to home: Add $8
🎨 Free Pickup – one day only. If it is not picked up on the designated pick up day, you will be billed $8 for shipping or for late pickup (or join the Creators Club monthly subscription to get Free Shipping all the time). The pick up date is usually the first Tuesday of the first whole week of the month.
🎨 Paint at Open Studio – (Select Free Pick Up) If you want to paint a kit at Open Studio, go ahead and buy the Creators Kit now so we can prep materials. An $8 studio supply fee will be due when you come to Open Studio to paint.
OCTOBER BOX DETAILS
Thankful plaque plus surprise project
Supplies in this kit:
- 12×16″ quatrefoil shaped plaque
- Wood Word “Thankful”
- Pattern and tracing paper
- Jute for hanging
- Brown paint for background
– Supplies needed for surprise project
You will need:
– Paint (any craft paint from craft stores will work)
– Any type of Glue: hot glue, Elmer’s, wood glue, E6000. etc
– Palette for paint (coated paper plate, egg carton, wax paper or aluminum foil squares)
– Water in a cup
– Napkins/paper towels
– Baby wipes (great for fixing mess ups)
– Hot glue gun
– Picking tools – used for grabbing small areas of stencils to be removed. Some people use a safety pin, straight pin, needle, etc. This is the pack that we use from Harbor Freight
No refunds on kits. If you kit is damaged or missing any pieces, please contact us and we will gladly help you.